The Fairview Policies and Reservation Information page will provide you with all information you need to make a reservation and stay with us at the Fairview. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out.
- To guarantee a reservation at the Fairview, a valid credit card is required at time of booking. If a credit card is not available, your reservation will only be held for a minimal time period.
- There are no room charges for infants under 2 who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Children, 12 and under, will be charged 50% of the adult price (when sharing with two adults).
- Check-in time starts at: 3.30pm
- Check-out time is: 11.00am
- Extra-person charges will apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. (Special requests cannot be guaranteed.)
- Dogs accepted (Dog Fee = €30 per night). Maximum number of dogs per room: 2
- To reserve a room at the Fairview, there must be at least 1 adult present in the room 18 years of age or older.
- Stag and Hen Party reservations are not accepted
- Overnight guest parking free, €3.00 per day per vehicle
- Guaranteed reservations at the Fairview must be cancelled by 4:00 pm, 72 hours prior to arrival date to avoid cancellation penalties. If you wish to cancel your reservation within the 72 hour period, a 1-night penalty will be applied.
- Cancellation of Advance Purchase reservations will result in forfeiture of full amount paid.
- Group reservations are subject to the cancellation and deposit policies outlined at time of booking and may vary from standard hotel policies.
The above list may not be comprehensive. The same Terms & Conditions apply for our sister property The Townhouse. Fees and deposits are subject to change.